Wednesday 17 August 2011

MUSTARD PIMP, JERSEY SHORE...

Mustard Pimp, Jersey Shore
I love Mustard Pimp with passion.
Ever since I first heard them back in '09 when they chucked up their 'Oh La La Satan' EP and then their remix of Shinichi Osawa’s EEAA, both Baron and eKa have been my idols of Electro House music!

After recently releasing a single and a remix EP of one of ZHM (which is DOPE) they’ve now come out with a new remix; this time for Jersey Shore!

Although I don’t really like that show at all (sorry to all the fans), the remix is fucking ill!

The Barber Of Seville - Largo Al Factotum (Mustard Pimp Remix)

http://soundcloud.com/dirty-smart/the-barber-of-seville-largo-al

> SHOP DIRTY SMART
> The dopest threads. Worn by the hottest DJs. Across the globe.

|| Mens Tees || Superstar DJs || Clubbing News || Downloads ||

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Adventures In Clubland...