Wednesday, 24 August 2011
MICHAEL WOODS - ELECTRIC ZOO EPISODE 23...
Ability, originality and accomplishment. In Michael Woods' short career he has managed to touch on every cornerstone, leaving proof of his musical competence at producing big room, progressive and tech-house tracks which carry a deep, driving and delectable collection of electronic sounds, with melodious, cascading synths and hands-in-the-air rush-inducing drops. This is what Michael Woods is renowned for, and has created an individual sound that he is pioneering, making him a stunning example of an artist that flows with, as well as initiates, music's changes.
Michael Woods will be rockin' New York’s Electric Zoo festival– a three day festival in a beautiful park on the outskirts of New York City, on Randall's Island- on Sunday, September 4!
Here's a dynamite mix from the man himself to get you in the mood.
1. Michael Woods - Front Line (buy from iTunes *HERE*)
2. Underworld - Always Loved A Film (Michael Woods Bootleg) (buy from iTunes *HERE*)
3. Michael Woods - What's What (buy from iTunes *HERE*)
4. Michael Woods - Vms
5. Axwell - I Found You (Ant Brooks Bootleg) (buy from iTunes *HERE*)
6. Mark Knight Vs. Florence And The Machine - You Got The Love (buy from iTunes *HERE*)
7. Roy Rosenfeld - Balloons (buy from iTunes *HERE*)
8. Barry Barrylas & Franky Rizardo Ft Nathasja - Story Of Love (Mussiak Remix) (buy from iTunes *HERE*)
9. Funkagenda & Ned Shephard - Past Dreaming (buy from iTunes *HERE*)
10. Michael Woods - Dynamik (Michael Woods Show Me Love Bootleg) (buy from iTunes *HERE*)
11. Julian Jeweil - Soho (buy from iTunes *HERE*)
12. Michael Woods - Nitro (Michael Woods Around The World Bootleg) (buy from iTunes *HERE*)
Buy the tee worn by Michael Woods *HERE*
Dirty Smart - Dirty House
> SHOP DIRTY SMART
> The dopest threads. Worn by the hottest DJs. Across the globe.
|| Mens Tees || Superstar DJs || Clubbing News || Downloads ||