Friday 8 July 2011

TIESTO LOVES A TRACKSUIT...


Tiesto faced an unlikely fashion crisis this week, after losing his luggage following a triumphant appearance at Vegas’ first Electric Daisy Carnival.

The celebrity trance DJ Tweeted about his sartorial tribulations just as the Miami New Times hailed him for being ‘renowned for his high fashion sense, and glamorous promo photos that blur the line between DJ and GQ model’.

“For Tiësto, it's chic button-up shirts and sport coats all the way. The kind of stuff you'd be afraid to wear to the dinner table, let alone a rave,” the Times explained in an irreverent article outlining ‘Five Steps to Becoming a Bona Fide Tiësto Fan’.

“And somehow, his clothing style is a lot like his music,” they added, “Glossy, flamboyant, ostentatious, and afraid of getting itself dirty. If you wanna be a Tiësto fan, it's time to go shopping!”

The newspaper went on to say that even non-ravers know Tiesto (‘He's the DJ that your mom plays on her iPod when she goes out jogging’) though tweeting about losing his designer luggage, the Dutchman implicitly accepted his clothes play a key role.

“Everybody in the restaurant thinks I am on (on my way) to the gym,” he Tweeted as he ventured out to eat.

“I had to pull a "you know who I am?!" Else they wouldn't have let me into this place in my tracksuit!”

Similar thing happenend to me. I rocked out to a club in Leeds rockin' a Dirty Smart tee, black chinos, and a pair of INCRED black, Supra 'Sky-Top-2' Hi-tops.
Bouncer stopped me and told me i wasnt smart enough.
I pulled a "you know who i am?!"...

He said "nope" and shoved me out the door!

> SHOP DIRTY SMART
> The dopest threads. Worn by the hottest DJs. Across the globe.

|| Mens Tees || Superstar DJs || Clubbing News || Downloads

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Adventures In Clubland...