Thursday 14 July 2011

DEADMAU5 WAKES UP MR DIRTY SMART...


I’m a morning person.
I get up around 5.30am, hit the emersion button on my boiler, and check my emails, google analytics, facebook, & twitter, while the water heats up for a shower.

Cold showers suck.

This morning, midway through my routine, I noticed 250 unique I.P addresses all logged on to Dirty Smart flicking through various pages.
At 5.45 am this is a RIDCULOUS amount of traffic!

Possibilities…

1. Website could be feeding me inaccurate data...

2. A 'RDOS' cyber-attack by a hacker or a competitor...

Turned out it was just deadmau5 wearing Dirty Smart – 'Dirty House' during a live internet stream!

> SHOP DIRTY SMART
> The dopest threads. Worn by the hottest DJs. Across the globe.

|| Mens Tees || Superstar DJs || Clubbing News || Downloads ||

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Adventures In Clubland...