Sunday 24 July 2011

PLANE BURSTS INTO FLAMES LEAVING IBIZA...

Jet2 Ibiza-Manchester
British holidaymakers have told of their fright as an engine of their plane leaving Ibiza set on fire.

Passengers on the Jet2 flight from Ibiza to Manchester heard an explosion and saw an engine ablaze.

The Boeing 737-800, which was carrying 186 people, was forced to make an emergency landing in nearby Mallorca.

One passenger posted online: ‘Most terrifying moment of my life! So glad to be home safe.’

Another wrote: ‘I’m not the best flyer anyway but when I heard those noises and looked out the window to see flames coming out of the engine, I can honestly say I was terrified!’
According to witnesses, the noises were so loud that holidaymakers came out of their hotels and looked into the sky because of the repetitive bangs.

One said: ‘At first we thought fireworks were being launched and turned around to see the plane. I can only imagine what it sounded like inside.’

The YouTube clip below shows the plane flying overhead as its engine sputters and booms before the pilots shut it down.

http://youtu.be/IEolhFCPieQ

There's a lesson to be learnt... NEVER leave Ibiza!

> SHOP DIRTY SMART
> The dopest threads. Worn by the hottest DJs. Across the globe.

|| Mens Tees || Superstar DJs || Clubbing News || Downloads ||

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Adventures In Clubland...