Thursday 21 July 2011

“DIRTY SMART SAVED MY LIFE”…


I received this email a few days ago and found it touching.
I thought I would share…


Hi,
Im Max.
Last weekend I was out, having a few beers & shooting the shit with a gaggle of mates. The conversation progressed, as it usually does, onto music. Im the kind of guy who cannot appreciate an event/ DJ unless I walk out covered in someone else’s sweat.
Big Beats Are The Best obvs…
I look to the table on my right and there a guy, headphones in, geurning, All Saints V-neck, carrot-dropcrotch-skinny jeans, slowly tapping his feet like a waddling penguin.

On hearing me utter the statement “Big Beats Are The Best” the penguin shot out of his seat, and whacked me with what can only be described as a ‘techno fist’…

My head split like a banana.

Everything went a little hazy. I remember a gorilla, some lightning fast bandaging, and bottle of Jagermeister…

I woke up with this picture on my phone and though you may be able to enlighten me…
Dirty Smart appears to have saved my life…
Love Max

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Adventures In Clubland...