Thursday 21 July 2011

MICKY SLIM, "I'M A FREAK"...

Micky Slim, I'm A Freak
Snapped up by Laidback Luke, signed to Mixmash Records, Micky Slim's new club banger 'I'm A Freak' is out NOW!

With an outstanding production portfolio that has had a phenomenal success rate of being heard on BBC Radio 1, and an international residency, Micky is now all over the globe. His 'I’m A Freak' release on Mixmash dragged and charmed the infamous American funk queen Gina Turner to do her very fresh edit of this track. Mind Electric joined the funk movement and added his bass-rich remix to the release package. It’s released today via Laidback Luke's Mixmash Records!

Grab a copy from beatport HERE

Buy the featured tee *HERE*
Dirty Smart - Big Beats

> SHOP DIRTY SMART
> The dopest threads. Worn by the hottest DJs. Across the globe.

|| Mens Tees || Superstar DJs || Clubbing News || Downloads ||

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Adventures In Clubland...