Thursday 14 July 2011

MARTIN SOLVEIG'S RADIO ONE DEBUT...

Martin Solveig's radio one debut
Multi platinum selling artist Martin Solveig will make his first ever appearance on Radio 1’s Essential Mix this weekend, in what is regarded by many as long overdue.

The ‘in-demand’ super producer and ‘headline maker’ of recent weeks who brought us the global phenomenon that is ‘Hello’ has delivered a mix that is bang on perfect and packed full of surprises.

Solveig, who is currently realising and touring the release of his latest studio offering ‘Smash’ around the world, and who is rumoured to be working with the A-Z of pop music’s royalty, sums up the mix as follows:

“Making the Essential Mix was the ultimate radio mix experience. It’s the 1st time I’ve been invited to do it and so I worked on it very carefully. I’ve offered a few rarities, several of my own edits and a global selection of music that is in line with my current DJ set, because I think that’s what people will expect. There is no theme as such; it’s eclectic, like most of my sets. I’m looking forward to sharing it with you this weekend”.

Martin Solveig’s first ever Essential Mix will be aired Saturday 16th 03:00 GMT / 04:00 CET / 22:00 EST on Radio 1, available on FM Radio, DAB and of course ONLINE at www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/essentialmix

> SHOP DIRTY SMART
> The dopest threads. Worn by the hottest DJs. Across the globe.

|| Mens Tees || Superstar DJs || Clubbing News || Downloads ||

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Adventures In Clubland...