Friday 18 March 2011

PETE TONG'S IBIZAN PURE PACHA RESIDENCY CONFIRMED...


The rumours are true. Pete Tong is indeed moving his Friday night Ibiza residency back to the island’s oldest club, Pacha in Ibiza Town.

Pure Pacha All Gone Pete Tong will run from Friday 27th May – 30th September on a weekly basis, with the Radio 1 stalwart returning to his former home after several year at San Antonio’s Eden.

“I'm very excited and proud to be returning to host Pacha on Friday nights this summer” he says”. In so many ways the club feels like my 'spiritual' home. ‘Pacha all gone Pete Tong’ will be a brand new night with an adventurous music policy and a very fresh look. I had a fantastic 3 years with Wonderland but it's the right time to move on to the next chapter of my Ibiza love affair.... hold tight!”

“Pete is Pacha, Pacha is Pete.” says Pacha director Danny Whittle. “It all just makes sense - quality, style and so many other things. For me, he should never have left. Now he’s back and it’s not just about the return of Pete, it’s about Pete and Pacha making history – again. So, let the games commence, I’m just really happy to be part of it”.

www.dirtysmart.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Adventures In Clubland...