Tuesday 15 March 2011

DIRTY SMART, TOP OF THE WORLD…


Despite my own personal beliefs, I am not arrogant enough to state (out loud) that Dirty Smart is the greatest brand the world has ever seen. HOWEVER; I challenge any label, anywhere, to have a picture in their marketing arsenal as great as this one...

Dirty Smart receives numerous pictures every day from fans getting up to all sorts of debauchery whist rocking DS. A lot of them make me chuckle, but this one made me think...

"NO. F*CKIN'. WAY."

This photograph was taken at the top of the mountain Kilimajaro. Rising 19,340 feet above sea level, Kilimanjaro is the tallest mountain in Africa and the world’s highest free-standing mountain.

'PJay Heffi', you have earned a place in Dirty Smart history. I am completely speechless.

www.dirtysmart.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Adventures In Clubland...