Tuesday 29 March 2011

PERRY SLAMS CALVIN...


'FYI ALL UK & IRELAND RELATED SHOWS @CalvinHarris will NOT be joining in on the fun and has CANCELLED last minute,' announced Perry ahead of her Dublin show on Monday.

According to Harris, who toured with Rihanna in Australia earlier this year, the gig was made impossible by Perry's people who 'suddenly moved the goalposts'.

'I was to appear on stage with no production,' he tweeted in response to Perry, telling fans: 'It would have looked sh*t, sounded sh*t - trust me you would have been more disappointed SEEING the show than u are with me cancelling.'

Mrs Russell Brand then bit back with a catty tweet of her own: 'Funny the goalpost seems to be perfectly fine for New Young Pony Club, Yelle, Robyn, Marina & The Diamonds to name a few... or how bout Janell Monae and her 16 piece band.
'It's fine, I'm used to you cancelling on me, it's become ur staple!'

Peacemaker Harris, 27, went on to apologise to Perry's fans and attempt to justify his actions: 'Her show is awesome, you'll all have an amazing time without me. (especially w/o me DJing on a cardboard box in front of a pink curtain).'

He added: 'I am really sorry @katyperry I'm just upset because I really wanted to play but ur team made it impossible.'
'We tried really hard to sort it out, but playing side of stage for 30 mins, it seemed pointless me even being there. Didn't intend to cause offence or upset anybody.'

Harris went on to post: 'WTF are Katy Perry fans telling me to KILL MYSELF on twitter for? Seriously. I'm a producer making music. Leave me alone please thanks.'

Here are a few gems that caught my eye...

-@calvinharris you a idiot cancelling on @katyperry never even herd of you till she said you was on her tour go hide back in ya closet nob!
-@calvinharris your a gob shite you yenno!!! Your music is Shit CBA following you anymore What a fucking joke
-@CalvinHarris your about as sexy as a tub of dog shit with bird shit and cat shit mixed together with paprika and poured in top. Jock twat.
-@CalvinHarris FYI were not called 'katy perry fans' we are called #KATYCATS ! BOOOM! Sit The Fuck Down!

Lessons may eventually have been learned, it seems, when he finally tweeted: 'The whole KP stuff should never have been on twitter, I was trying 2 handle it pro behind the scenes but I wont let myself get ripped like that.'

More eye-catching, as far as we're concerned, are his posts since Perrygate, not least: 'Me and Charlie Sheen up in the studio with my new Glockenspiel making acid techno briefcases en route video coming soon.'
Let it be true, let it be true!

www.dirtysmart.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Adventures In Clubland...