Friday 3 June 2011

PARIS HILTON VS DAVID GUETTA?..

Paris Hilton VS David Guetta
Did you have any big plans for the weekend? Sorry, you’ll probably need to cancel them as by the end of this story you’ll likely have bludgeoned yourself into a coma with your keyboard. You ready? Paris Hilton is making a dance album. Yeah, that’s wrong on so many levels.

As reported by All Headline News (?) the Hilton hotel heiress, sometime actress and noted candy raver is getting to work on her latest foray into the musical world, with plans in motion to release a “club” record soon.

“I have a recording studio in my house so anytime I have free time, I’m always in the studio writing and working,” Hilton said in a recent interview. “I’ve been working on this album for a really long time so I want it to be perfect. I recently changed the direction of the album. It was more pop before but now I’m getting rid of a lot of the songs and I’m going into a different direction, which is house music. It’s going to be a lot more dance and club. It should be out really soon.”

The news only gets better though, as according to the same story Paris Hilton wants to collaborate with ever-grinning French club-pop producer David Guetta on the record. Of course she does. Besides both parties sharing a determination to cultivate the finest blonde locks, a partnership of Hilton and Guetta makes perfect sense as they both live by the mantra of “Fuck Me, I’m Famous”...

Anyways... I'm off to stab myself to death with a blunt spoon.
Peace
x

(source- www.inthemix.com.au)

Dirty Smart // Mens Tees // Superstar DJs // Club News // Downloads

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Adventures In Clubland...