Friday 17 June 2011

BLATTA & INESHA JOIN TEAM DIRTY SMART…

Blatta & Inesha
In my old age (25) I’m becoming a bit of a music snob.
For me to dig an artist they have to be incred at production, outstanding live, and have a cool persona.
I came across a duo last year who ticked all of my boxes.
BLATTA & INESHA.
Everything these Italians do is dynamite… The tracks they produce, their performances, their imagery, and marketing. Plus they are really cool guys.

Dirty Smart’s competition may have a higher market share, a higher turnover & a greater portfolio…
However I bet none have ever arrived in the office, with an email waiting for them titled “Yo” from Blatta & Inesha!

This shit makes me smile.

I believe a man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do. Stick your market share and your financial security…

Reject the mainstream…

Featured tee: Snow Dove
http://www.dirtysmart.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=337

Dirty Smart // Mens Tees // Superstar DJs // Club News // Downloads

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Adventures In Clubland...