Monday 5 September 2011

PARIS HILTON ON STAGE WITH DEADMAU5...


There’s been a lot of action in Vegas this Labor Day weekend, and it appears to have started rather oddly...

Paris Hilton joined deadmau5 on stage during his show at 'The Chelsea' at 'The Cosmopolitan', Las Vegas; appearing from underneath a bed sheet during deadmau5's iconic 'Ghosts N Stuff'.

Following the appearance, Paris tweeted: “Was so much fun and such an honor to be asked to go on stage and be his ghost in the show tonight. Love DeadMau5!!” Later adding: “So epic! Amazing night!”

Are the two working on new material? I highly doubt it.

Paris told reporters: “I have a recording studio in my house so any time I have free time I’m writing and working on new music. I’ve been working on this album for a really long time because I want it to be perfect. I recently changed the direction of the album. It was more pop before but now I’m getting rid of a lot of songs and going into a different direction with house music, so it will be a lot more dance and club.”
The model/singer/reality star has already confirmed she is working with Grammy Award winning Dutch music producer Afrojack...

In 2006 Paris released her debut album, 'Paris'.
'Paris' was considered a HUGE commercial failure...
Maybe best to stay under / between bed sheets, and stop trying to become a musician...

The picture above features Paris, celebrity tattooist Mario Barth, deadmau5 & deadmau5's girlfriend prior to the performance @ Ink Icon.

Love deadmau5? We do!
Click *HERE* to grab your copy of:
deadmau5 - 4X4=12



Buy the tee worn by deadmau5 *HERE*
Dirty Smart - High-Tops

> SHOP DIRTY SMART
> The dopest threads. Worn by the hottest DJs. Across the globe.

|| Mens Tees || Superstar DJs || Clubbing News || Downloads ||

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Adventures In Clubland...