Sunday 1 May 2011

DIRTY SMART JOINS FORCES WITH HECTIK…


Yes we make dynamite clothes, however I hate being told that Dirty Smart operates within the fashion industry. What makes Dirty Smart different to other fashion labels is that we operate within the music industry. If there’s a artist making moves, I want Dirty Smart featured in his wardrobe. If there is a club event shaking foundations, I want Dirty Smart associated with it.

Let me introduce Hectik!

After late night ‘Wok On’ with one of my heroes ‘ILL PHIL’, I went to see him play at, Hectik, club Mission, Leeds.
It went OFF!

With a genre of music that can only be described as ‘Hectik House’ and a sexy, pumped up crowd going mad for it, I cannot think of a night that has smashed it quite like Hectik.
A few meetings, and a mental photoshoot later, Dirty Smart became Hectik’s official sponsor.

The photo above features Timmi2tall (MD of Hectik) and myself.

Get yourselves down to Mission on the 3rd Saturday of every month.

It’s going off…

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Adventures In Clubland...